Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stories Behind All of This

When growing up I can remember watching ET and Independance Day; then having my cousin explain to me that aliens were real and one day I would see a UFO because they would soon be taking over the Earth. Then one day while hanging out with him we went to the movie store and he rented a movie about a UFO sighting. It wasn't until I was older that I realized it was about Aurora. Yes Aurora, my cousin lives in Newark which is about 10 minutes from there. Oh how scared I was. Not realizing that soon I would learn more than this.

Growing up I heard many stories about this, making me believe it more and more. One being from Brad Foster (still a family friend today), he told me that he remembers a loud sound then a bright light. Then he heard all the comotion, pictures, farmers making phone calls, and his parents walking to the crash sight neglecting him to go. When he told me this I was in shock.
Later there were stories of an alien body found, and military people coming to take it.



<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0Grjb9sPsr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Girlontherage. "YouTube - Aurora Crash 1897 Jim Marrs 1 *WITH SOUND*." YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. 5 Oct. 2009. Web. 08 Apr. 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Grjb9sPsr0>.

No comments:

Post a Comment